Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Bananamazing #CollectiveBias
Back-to-school season means more food planning. Summer was pretty casual in our household this year because I started working from home in June. This meant that the kids actually got to be lazy in the mornings rather than being rushed through a morning routine so I could make it to the office on time. Lucky ducks! Well, it was all well and good until school started. Oh my, we should have started practicing our morning school routine a few weeks before school started. These lazy kiddos were in for a surprise when we started waking them up early and rushing them through breakfast and morning routines.
So here we are in week 2 of school, time to get through those morning routines without the struggle at the breakfast table. About a year ago we were introduced to Sir Bananas® Bananamilk and now we love to include Bananamilk into our daily recipes because this is a milk that we all love. Bananamilk is perfect in glass along with breakfast or we like it even better in recipes like muffins, with our cereal, in pancakes and now in Overnight Oats! Honestly, bananas make everything better! A personal favorite!
About Sir Bananas® Bananamilk:
- Sir Bananas® Bananamilk has 8 Essential Nutrients that are great to get your morning started off right this school year. They include; Protein, Calcium, Potassium, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and Phosphorus!
- Bananamilk is made with real bananas, has no artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors and No high-fructose corn syrup. Plus it is a Gluten-free milk product.
- Sir Bananas® Bananamilk comes in two flavor options; original bananamilk and chocolate bananamilk which is a way to enjoy bananamilk with the added deliciousness of cocoa! YUM!!
The first time we tried overnight oats we weren’t really sure if the kids would like it but we were pleasantly surprised. They loved it and I loved that I could make a few breakfasts ahead of time and not have the stress of what to make for breakfast on those super crazy and busy school mornings. Plus overnight oats are so good for you! Fast and healthy breakfasts can be hard to find.
Strawberry Bananamilk Overnight Oats
Free printable recipe here
(using a 8 ounce jar with a lid)
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup Sir Bananas® Bananamilk
Banana – sliced
Strawberries – sliced
1 TBSP maple syrup
Optional – coconut flakes
1. In a clean 8 ounce jar with a lid add rolled oats.
2. Carefully pour Sir Bananas® Bananamilk over oats.
3. Layer banana and strawberry slices over the milk and oats.
4. Secure lid and place in refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
5. When ready to enjoy, add maple syrup and coconut flakes and stir overnight oats.
6. Enjoy Overnight Oats cold – these jars will last in the refrigerator for 4 days. Prepare ahead!!
This recipe has me excited to try more overnight oat recipes with Sir Bananas® Bananamilk. I think next week we will try Chocolate Covered Cherry Overnight Oats using the Sir Bananas® Chocolate Bananamilk and fresh cherries! I know my kids will love that one!
Finding solutions to our busy mornings using recipes like this means less stress and more time in the mornings to enjoy the kiddos.
You can purchase Sir Bananas® Bananamilk at your local Walmart in the milk department. I urge you to try it. It is a great milk that everyone will enjoy and you will feel great giving it to your family. It is so wholesome and healthy!
Time to Go bananas for bananamilk and get creative with your breakfast solutions this school year!
How will you be adding Sir Bananas® Bananamilk to your daily recipes?