This idea has been floating in my head for awhile but I finally got around to trying the recipe and now I’m sharing it with you. It is hard to believe that Halloween is just around the corner. While I love this time of the year, Hello Fall, I am shocked at how fast the year is going. Anyway…time to start thinking about how to make Halloween fun for kids…not scary, at least in our house! My kids are extra sensitive so Halloween can be traumatic if not done properly. Yikes!
Mummy Rice Krispie Treats
These treats are not only adorable but super easy. I love finding ways to cut corners and using the pre-made Rice Krispie treats really make this creative recipe even easier.
1. Place Rice Krispies on a parchment paper lined plate.
2. Melt white chocolate in a shallow bowl.
3. Place each rice krispie into the white chocolate and cover in one layer.
4. Place on parchment paper and add two candy eyeballs to each treat.
5. Using a spoon, drizzle extra white chocolate on each treat, creating a “wrapped” look for the mummy.
6. Place treats in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Told you they were easy and adorable!! I love them and the kids do as well. I think we might make these for treats for their school Halloween parties.
What are your favorite SUPER easy Halloween treats to make?
Post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through my link, Amazon will pay me a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!