After my first fix went so well, I decided that I had to try it again. I scheduled my fix pretty quickly again because I was excited to see what was next! When we got home from our Labor Day weekend fun I saw that my Stitch Fix was at our house! Time for a fashion show and time for some at home shopping!! I have to say it again, I am so excited that Stitch Fix is now available for Plus Sizes! Ready to see what was in my fix this month?
Item 2 – Le Lis Alapay Printed Back Knit Top
This top was beautiful. Totally perfect for a casual fall day. I really like the designs on the back of shirts, I think it brings a regular old knit shirt to a whole new level. Blue is my color so I knew this color would look great on me. I was right, however, the knit front clung to me in my mid-section and I was not happy with that. Totally bummed about this one. I loved that the sleeves were long too, great for fall and winter. This was a size 3x but just didn’t fit me right in the mid-section. This top retails at $48.00.
Verdict – Sent Back.
Here are a few tips I believe that might be helpful when trying Stitch Fix for the first time.
- Be honest on your profile – list your correct numbers even if it is hard to type those numbers out!
- Do not look at the price card until you try on your items.
- Ask for time capsule pieces – items that can be used from season to season.
- Think outside the box – try something new!
- Request for special events – need a dress for a wedding next month, ask for one!
- Update your price ranges as your budget changes.
- Share your referral link – people will sign up and you will get a credit! Basically that means free clothes for you!! Woohoo!
If you are ready to jump into Stitch Fix please use my referral link before you sign up.
Is Stitch Fix a program you would be interested in using?