Disclosure: This post was sponsored Tai Pei, all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Tips For Moms Who Forget To Eat:
- Take breaks – set an alarm if you can, this will help you stay on schedule through out the day.
- Make a lunch meal plan – we do them for our dinners, why not plan our lunches as well.
- Have easy options on hand – as discussed, the Tai Pei single serving meals are perfect for fast lunch options. They are prepared in under 5 minutes and taste like take-out!
- Sit at a table – don’t eat at your desk, get up, move to the kitchen table or even find a nice table outside to get some fresh air.
- Mix it up – don’t have the same sandwich every day, you will get food bored and you might find yourself forgetting to eat again.
New packaging also makes Tai Pei quick and simple to prepare in just minutes in the microwave. Tai Pei entrees offer a wide range of choices each made with flavor-infused rice. Chicken Fried Rice and Beef and Broccoli might be my favorites so far but I am excited to try the Chicken Chow Mein for my next lunch.
How do you make sure you remember to fuel up with great food through out your busy day?