A few months ago, I tried Stitch Fix for the first time and have loved it ever since. Every time I would get my stitch for the month, I would tell Jeremy he really should fill out a style profile and give Stitch Fix for Men a try. Well…he did it!! Ready to see what is in his very first Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix – Men’s Fashion
When Jeremy first opened his Stitch Fix we could tell he was going to like the pieces because of the great colors. Jeremy is tall, which means finding clothing can often be difficult so we were a bit worried about what to expect. Along with being tall, as most of you know, he has an ostomy bag which can bring a whole other level of difficulty when trying to find great fitting clothes. And…he actually let me take pictures of him!!!
- Be honest on your profile – list your correct numbers even if it is hard to type those numbers out!
- Do not look at the price card until you try on your items.
- Ask for time capsule pieces – items that can be used from season to season.
- Think outside the box – try something new!
- Request for special events – need a dress for a wedding next month, ask for one!
- Update your price ranges as your budget changes.
- Share your referral link – people will sign up and you will get a credit! Basically that means free clothes for you!! Woohoo!
If you are ready to jump into Stitch Fix please use Jeremy’s referral link before you sign up.
Is Stitch Fix a program you would be interested in using?