Happy Birthday Teagan!!
Our little girl is 5 years old! How is that possible? Every day Teagan gives us laughs and challenges but we could not imagine our family with out her.
Teagan is certainly a spitfire with a very stubborn attitude but she is also so caring, creative, smart and fun.
Things I Don’t Want to Forget:
- Teagan’s favorite color is rainbow.
- She loves to pick out her own clothes every morning.
- Teagan loves going to dance, swimming and T-ball.
- She is learning how to read very quickly.
- She loves avocados, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- She wears size 5T or XS girls.
- Teagan enjoys riding her scooter and bike.
- She loves getting her nails done with me.
- Very strong willed.
- Picky eater!
- Has a special love for Unicorns!
- Teagan can talk anyone’s ear off.
Oh this silly girl! We are so proud of her. She is incredibly smart and creative. She is determined to be reading big girl books sooner rather than later. We are so excited to see her continue to learn and grow.
We love you Teagan and we are so lucky to be your parents! Happy 5th birthday little lady!!!
James Robert says
Happy Birthday Teagan and I love all your pics. That eye painting is pretty awesome.