Yes friends, you have seen this cargo jacket before but in olive green. This jacket I got this month was a nice grey color. You know, to be worn with all my blacks and grey items. On my second fix I bought the olive green cargo jacket and I have worn it pretty much every day since. I love the fit on this jacket. It cinches a bit at the waist and the great pockets, snaps and hood just add some flair to any outfit. I am a jacket/coat lover so I had to get this one too! I am set with jackets now! This is a size 3x, fits perfectly, and retails at $88.00.
Here are a few tips I believe that might be helpful when trying Stitch Fix for the first time.
- Be honest on your profile – list your correct numbers even if it is hard to type those numbers out!
- Do not look at the price card until you try on your items.
- Ask for time capsule pieces – items that can be used from season to season.
- Think outside the box – try something new!
- Request for special events – need a dress for a wedding next month, ask for one!
- Update your price ranges as your budget changes.
- Share your referral link – people will sign up and you will get a credit! Basically that means free clothes for you!! Woohoo!
If you are ready to jump into Stitch Fix please use my referral link before you sign up.
Is Stitch Fix a program you would be interested in using?