This is a sponsored with Zapzapmath. All opinions are my own and not swayed by outside sources.
What is Zapzapmath?
Zapzapmath helps children ages 5-12 with their basic math skill. It allows kids to solve math problems through a series of fun math puzzles that mirror the US Common Core. Its adaptive learning feature provides an interactive teaching tool to address the unique needs of each student. It continually scales and tracks performance every time a student interacts with each math problem, making it easier for teachers and parents to keep track of their kids’ progress over time. It features a comprehensive range of math problems delivered in a structured, module-oriented form to help kids with number recognition, plus and minus, and shapes and measurement.
Zapzapmath has grown since its launch in 2015 to being the gamified math ecosystem it is today. Boasting over 180 math games spanning 900 difficulty levels, Zapzapmath presents young learners with a universe of math games aligned to the Common Core State Standards, so they cover math topics with each game.
Zapzapmath has been featured in 200 countries in Apple’s “New Apps We Love” list and “Notable education apps” list, ranked in the top 10 of the education category in 58 countries, including the US and China. It is available on the App Store and Google Play for mobile device users. Chromebook users and other users on web browsers can enjoy Zapzapmath on its recently launched web version. Zapzapmath has had a long list of enhancements, in-game improvements, even more variety of features and never seen before game additions.
New Zapzapmath Features:
- Login System – New and returning users are first introduced to the new and improved login system, designed for clarity and simplicity for young players
- Web Browser Version – Brought to you by popular demand, Zapzapmath is now available on the web!
- Multiplayer Mode – Zapzapmath is best played with company! Experience Zapzapmath in multiplayer and challenge a fellow player today!
- Adaptive Learning with Percentile Scoring – We believe in meeting our players where they are. That’s why our games are now integrated with an adaptive learning feature. The games increase and decrease in difficulty according to the mastery level of the player.
- Improved web dashboard – Learning is nothing without growth. Get detailed math skills reports on your player’s progress by the day and week.
- Enhanced user interface – We’ve reinvented our user interface for maximum user friendliness.
- Pretest and Post test – A feature specially available for students and teachers. Gauge your math skill level before you start playing. Measure how much you’ve improved after you do.
- Download and Play for Free – Access over 20 games from Grade K to 6, for free. Unlock a galaxy of gamified math content that will be certain to improve your child or student math skills for $9.99 per year, per grade!
- Multilingual – English (US) or Spanish
All 3 of my grands struggle with Math
Our 1st grader could definitely use this app to help keep him on top of his math skills.
Katrina Brockavich says
My first grader would be the best one to benefit from this, and he would enjoy it!
This would be great for my nephew.
Danielle Porter says
my son's! They are 6 and 8!
Christine Weary says
My granddaughter! She's fivevwill be six in December.
My son would enjoy this.
Elicia P says
School really pushes math. This would be tool for my son.
Tiffany Courtright says
This would be great for my 6 year old daughter.
Michelle D. says
I think my daughter would get a good benefit from this
Melinda Atwell says
I have four young kids, and several of them could use this
It looks like something all my kids would enjoy.