Well here we are again. I have decided, and put in our budget, that I will be receiving a Stitch Fix monthly. I love it. And saying this also means I am cleaning out my closet of clothing that I just do not wear anymore. I am really looking forward to continuing to build my time capsule wardrobe. Finding pieces that are comfortable, that can be dressed up or down, and worn with multiple outfits. Big plans of getting that closet under control – UGH!!
The days that I receive my beautifully put together Stitch Fix box in the mail is a good day. I means I get to go shopping but not have to leave my house! Love that! Over the last few months I have been sharing my experiences using the Plus Size options for Stitch Fix and I have been pleasantly impressed with all of my stitches. Whether you are a plus size gal, a misses size lady or even a business man I totally suggest you give Stitch Fix a chance.
Here are a few tips I believe that might be helpful when trying Stitch Fix for the first time.
- Be honest on your profile – list your correct numbers even if it is hard to type those numbers out!
- Do not look at the price card until you try on your items.
- Ask for time capsule pieces – items that can be used from season to season.
- Think outside the box – try something new!
- Request for special events – need a dress for a wedding next month, ask for one!
- Update your price ranges as your budget changes.
Share your referral link – people will sign up and you will get a credit! Basically that means free clothes for you!! Woohoo!
If you are ready to jump into Stitch Fix please use my referral link before you sign up.
Is Stitch Fix a program you would be interested in using?