Today is my birthday, today I am 35. I have never been a person who freaked out about age and I also do not flinch when someone asks my age. So, here I am – 35! Now what!?!? 2017 proved to be quite the year. My blog was successful and I was able to quit my full-time job to then turn around and work full-time on my blog and social influencing. What a huge jump that was for me but here I am 7 months later and loving it. That being said, I want 35 and 2018 to be even better than 34!!
35 Things I Want To Do This Year
- Read more than 12 books.
- Go on dates with my husband more.
- Go to the theater.
- Transfer my blog to WP.
- Learn how to use my Cricut!
- Remodel our bedroom.
- Purge every room in the house!
- Visit my best friend.
- Take a family vacation.
- Go back to Pilates class.
- Tackle video in my social influencing position.
- Make those lunch plans with friends.
- Find a new hair style!
- Have a “no kids” party this summer.
- Take time for me – self care.
- Go to the doctor – yeah, I need a well check. I take care of everyone else but not myself.
- Continue to work on my family relationships.
- Take a sick day and binge watch a TV series.
- Pay off another credit card.
- Go to a drive in movie – I have never been! Weird right?
- Volunteer more at my kids’ school.
- Take more weekends off from work.
- Find more positive in life.
- Go to a movie by myself.
- Send more hand written mail.
- Have a weekend away with my husband.
- Dive into more consulting work in the social media field.
- Laugh more!
- Stress less.
- Take more bubble baths.
- Finding more confidence.
- Get more sleep.
- Create a work space for myself.
- Have “date nights” with my kids.
- Enjoy my HAPPINESS!
Well, there you have it. My 35 things I want to do and focus on for the year.
What are your goals for this year?