Before we close 2017 forever, I wanted to share some of our top posts of 2017. I was excited to see such a wide variety of top posts this year. Not just food or DIY! How fun!
Top 12 Posts of 2017
1. Instant Pot Peach Cobbler Recipe. This was one of my first recipes I created in my new Instant Pot. We used some of our fresh peaches we froze from the summer and it turned out SO good. This is a perfect dessert to make during the colder months, warms you up from the inside! YUM!
Visit recipe – Instant Pot Peach Cobbler Recipe.
2. Easter Placemat Craft for Kids. The kids and I made placemats for our Easter dinner. They had so much fun making these and then using them for our dinner with the family. This is such an easy craft and can be modified for any occasion.
3. Top 5 Things To Do As A Family In Colorado Springs. I have really enjoyed dipping my toes into the world of a travel blogger and hope that my experiences continue in 2018. A lot of my local readers really enjoyed my post all about visiting Colorado Springs. If you are local or you are looking to travel to Colorado with your family please make sure you check out this amazing city. There are so many great things to do and see.
Top 5 Things To Do As A Family In Colorado Springs – plan your trip today.
4. “I Pika-Choose You!” Pokemon Valentine Printable. In 2017, we were all about the Pokemon – still are. For Valentine’s Day Jude wanted to give his classmates a fun Pokemon themed Valentine so I decided to get a little creative. This is an easy FREE printable option for your Pokemon loving kiddo.
See our “I Pika-Choose You!” Pokemon Valentine and download your own.
5. Tips on Parenting a Strong Willed Child. Oh man, any of you that have met Teagan in person knows this strong will. I shared some tips that have worked for us as well as some tips that we hoped to use to help us successfully parent our little miss. My readers loved this post – I guess we are not alone!
Check out our Tips on Parenting A Strong Willed Child.
7. Throwing a Rainbow Unicorn Birthday Party. Teagan wanted her 5th birthday party to be filled with Rainbows and Unicorns so we decided to theme her party with rainbow unicorns! FUN! It was a very successful party with a ton of themed activities, decorations and food.
See how we threw the very best Rainbow Unicorn Birthday Party for our little lady.
And that folks…is all I have for 2017!! Woohoo!! Bring on 2018, I am ready to live through my Word of the Year – Fulfill and create some great content for you all to enjoy.
Let me know in the comments which of these top posts is your favorite and what you hope to find on Building Our Story in 2018! Happy New Year!!