Mom to Mom – Victories
Meet the NEW Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap
With these new frustration-free features you will not cringe at the act of using plastic wrap anymore:
- Built-in slide cutter ensures a clean cut, every time
- Starter edge™ makes it easy to find the start of the roll
- Each roll is automatically held in place to keep it from jumping out of the package during dispensing
- Long-lasting tight seal keeps food fresh
After trying the new Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap I know I will be using the plastic wrap more often.
Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap Hacks
1. Protect your tablets/phones from food splatters. If you are like me, you use your phone for cooking when trying new recipes. I wish I could say that I am a clean cook but I am not. My phone always gets so gross during my recipe creations so know that I know I can easily wrap my phone or tablet with a sheet of plastic wrap and simply remove it when I am done cooking I know my phone will last longer! No more mess!
2. Freezer burn be gone. Wrap meat with a sheet of plastic wrap before putting it into a container. This will help protect the meat from freezer burn. Also, cover your ice cream carton with plastic wrap before putting the lid back on for extended freshness!
3. Flower power. April showers brings May flowers. When it is time to share those blooms, make sure you keep the flowers fresh by wetting a paper towel, wrapping it around the bottom of the stems and wrapping completely in plastic wrap. Easy enough!
4. No-spill cup. Make a normal glass or cup into a no-spill sippy cup. Cover the cup with plastic wrap and poke a straw through the middle.
5. No-mess tender meat. Before tenderizing meat, cover it with some plastic wrap. The separated fibers from the meat will not fly off in every possible direction, and the table will remain clean.
6. Beach front fun. Sand is not very nice to your phone but we all want to take those beautiful beach photos when we are there right? Wrap the phone with a sheet of plastic wrap and it will be safe from sand and water.
7. Packing the kitchen. Moving brings all kinds of stress, finding hacks to make the packing a little easier should help. When packing up the kitchen do not empty every drawer, simply wrap the containers with plastic wrap, making it so that your things will always remain in place during a move. Once in your new place, remove the wrap and you are all set!
8. Work hard, blister free. Create an anti-blister grip by wrapping the handle of a wooden spoon, rake or paint roller in plastic wrap to make it easier to hold and more gentle on your hands.
9. Fresh bananas. Wrap plastic around the stems of bananas to keep them fresher longer.
10. Germ free baby. Using sheets of plastic wrap simply wrap your baby bottles and pacifiers to keep then clean while in the diaper bag or purse.
Click here to get at $1.00 off coupon for Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap!