Happy Birthday Teagan!!
Today our littlest turns 6. I honestly, do not know how that is even possible. Lucky for this little lady she gets to spend her birthday on a beach. Guess that is what happens your birthday falls near fall break. She better not get too used to this! HA!
We have talked about this crazy lady and her spitfire attitude since the day she was born. Here we are 6 years later and still she is the boss in our home and family. As she gets older are excited to see how she uses this strong willed personality. Everyone keeps telling me it will make her successful and determined. It’s like that saying that I love, “Let her sleep, for when she wakes, she will move mountains”. She is set to move tons of mountains!! And we will be here holding on for the ride.
Things I Don’t Want to Forget:
- Teagan’s favorite colors are purple and pink.
- She is such a fashionista.
- Teagan loves going to dance, swimming and drawing class.
- She is a fantastic reader and speller.
- She loves avocados, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- She wears size 6 in girls.
- Teagan can ride her bike without training wheels!
- She loves getting her nails done with me.
- Very strong willed.
- Picky eater!
- Has a special love for Unicorns and glitter!
- Teagan can talk anyone’s ear off.
- She adores her brother.
- Teagan loves her new Kindergarten and school.
- Teagan is very smart and such a quick learner.
- She HATES brushing her teeth because she HATES toothpaste…such a struggle!
I cannot believe how fast each year goes. It is hard to believe that she is already 6. We have loved seeing her grow into a Kindergartner this year and also see that her artistic abilities are growing every day. Without Teagan our days would be so quiet and boring. She keeps us moving and grooving especially when she decides to play KidzBop in the living room!