This is a sponsored post, all opinions are my own. #SuperStationWalmart
Thomas the Train has always been a favorite in our house. Even now that the kids are older we really enjoy all things Thomas & Friends. Jude was always really into trains in general which means Teagan grew up playing with the trains and train track toys we had. Recently, we had the chance to try out the Thomas & Friends Super Station and man the kids loved it.
Once Jeremy set up the super station up in the living room the kids dropped all of the other toys and activities they were focuses and started playing with Thomas and his friends. Guys, this set is not leaving our living room for a while. With the options of redesigning the track multiple ways the kids have been using their creative side to find the best track for Thomas. It has been great seeing them play and design together.
Thomas & Friends Super Station
This multi-system track set with 3 levels of play includes Thomas (TrackMaster), Percy (Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Adventures), James (MINIS) and Harold. In addition to being able to use most Thomas engines, multiple configurations allow for layouts that can fit any space in the home. The legs can even be removed to create a micro-layout for smaller spaces! Holds over 100 engines and features over 35 feet / 10 meters of track, and features iconic locations including Tidmouth Sheds, Brendam Docks, Knapford Station, the Sodor Steamworks, the Dieselworks, Blue Mountain Quarry and the SSRC with Harold’s helipad. There are also cargo pieces, adapter pieces to connect to other playsets, two racetracks, floor play and more! Fun features include Cranky the Crane with a crane that can be raised, lowered, and attached to a cargo lift that can be used to raise cargo and engines; and a turntable complete with a stop-track lever to halt TrackMaster engines while your little engineer changes direction. the legs and locations feature tunnels, and there are areas for cargo storage, too. Additional engines and playsets sold separately and subject to availability. It’s the ultimate Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends playset!
- Age Range: 3Y+
- Works with Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Adventures, TrackMaster, MINIS and Wooden Railway engines (additional engines sold separately)
- Comes with Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Thomas, and his friends Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Adventures Percy, Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends MINIS James, plastic Harold (additional engines sold separately)
- Multiple configurations of layouts to fit into any space
- Remove legs for Micro layouts to fit small spaces
- Holds over 100 engines (sold separately and subject to availability)
- Over 35 feet (10 meters) of track
- Features iconic Sodor locations such as Tidmouth Sheds, Knapford Station, Brendam Docks and more
- Includes track adapters to connect to Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Adventures, TrackMaster and Wooden Railway playsets
- Two racetracks plus floor play
What I love most about this set is that it can be made smaller or larger and with the set-up in our home this is perfect. There are days that I cannot have a giant train track set in my front room so we have to have a place to store the Super Station. The kids can simply make one of the smaller track options and move it to their playroom.
If your child loves trains, the Thomas & Friends Super Station is the perfect holiday gift. You can find it at Walmart along with extra trains. As to start your holiday shopping remember that Walmart Layaway is back, which means you can take care of this amazing gift right now! Your train lover will be so excited for this toy set!