This post has been sponsored by Happy Cards. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Even Santa has to make a list and check it twice this time of the year. And chances are, just like you, he is in search of those last minute gift ideas! Happy Cards is the best last minute Christmas Gift that everyone on your list will love.
Making A List And Checking It Twice – Last Minute Gifts With Happy Cards
I am a list maker, call me Santa, but even with the millions of lists I create weekly during this time of the year, you better believe that come Christmas Eve I find myself freaking out about forgetting to get a gift for someone. I have always been one that would then go find the closest store and pick up a gift card. Most of the time the gift card was just whatever I could find but now that I have learned about Happy Cards I am even more excited to shop for those last minute Christmas gifts.
What Are Happy Cards?
Happy Cards are gift cards that are found at you local grocery stores like Albertons, Kroger, Giant Eagle and Safeway. These gift cards are unique though. They pair great brands together, on one card, that’s themed for different categories. Let’s be honest, a gift card is something that everyone is pleased to find under the tree or at the next holiday gift exchange and Happy Cards allows the act of giving a gift card to be a bit more personalized.
As you think about those last minute Christmas gifts you can usually get an idea of something that person might enjoy and then, you can simply find the selection of Happy Cards at your grocery store and decide on a category/theme. I personally love that they even have options for kids! So creative! And guys, the brands that have partnered on this gift card option are high quality well-known brands that everyone on your gift list will enjoy!
Happy Cards Options:
- Happy Dining (McCormick & Schmick’s, Brio, Texas de Brazil, Cheesecake Factory, Red Lobster, Bravo!)
- Happy Kid (Gymboree, Rainforest Café, Regal Cinemas, Buy Buy Baby, Jamba Juice)
- Happy Teen (American Eagle, Sephora, Regal Cinemas, Jamba Juice, Nike, Dave & Buster’s)
- Happy Lady (Lord & Taylor, Sephora, Bed Bath & Beyond, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Panera Bread, Cheesecake Factory, Spafinder)
- Happy Guy (McCormick & Schmick’s, Dell, AutoZone, Lord & Taylor, Burger King, Buffalo Wild Wings, The Home Depot)
- Happy Bites (Burger King, Jamba Juice, Panera, Peet’s Coffee, Noodles & Company)
- Happy Eats (Buffalo Wild Wings, Panera Bread, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Dave & Buster’s)
- Happy Beauty (Lord & Taylor, Sephora, Spafinder, LA Fitness, Sally Beauty)
- Happy Bride (David’s Bridal, JCPenney, Ulta Beauty, Bed Bath & Beyond, Spafinder)
- Happy Student (Dell, Burger King, Bed Bath & Beyond, JCPenney, American Eagle, Aerie)
- Happy Her (Peet’s Coffee, PF Chang’s, Ulta, EXPRESS, Under Armour, Godiva)
While I would love the Happy Her or Happy Beauty for myself, the Happy Eats is a perfect option for our family because all of the restaurants on this card are super close to our house and the whole family enjoys them all. But as you can see, there is literally an option for everyone. I do love the options that have some shopping and eating out options – talk about a fun day all included on one gift card! Perfect gift idea!
Stay Social With Happy Cards:
Enter To Win Your Own Happy Cards – Happy Eats!
To celebrate the holiday season, I’m giving away ONE Happy Eats $100 gift card to a lucky reader. If you are the lucky winner you can keep this gift for yourself or add it to your last minute Christmas gift ideas for next year! Simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below to enter! Giveaway is live from 12/17-12/25. GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway