This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of HERSHEY® for SheSpeaks. All opinions are 100% mine.
Now that we have wrapped up the end of the year, it is time to start focusing on my next favorite time of the year, Valentine’s Day!! I have always enjoyed giving little gifts to friends and family on Valentine’s Day but what I have enjoy the most since the kids have been in school is creating punny classroom treats. This year I will be making classroom gifts that are simple but creative and cute.
Now that the kids go to a school that has a lot more kids in each class I have to make sure I can create classroom gifts that are within my budget. Each classroom has over 20 kids so that is a lot of gifts to come up with. I decided that I would use the HERSHEY® Lava Cake KISSES chocolates, available at Walmart, in the Valentine’s classroom gifts. Walmart is my one-stop shop for all things Valentine’s Day! I also made a funny printable tag to go on each little treat bag. I decided to use the “LAVA” on the printable and I think these turned out pretty cute.
Enjoy HERSHEY® Lava Cake KISSES chocolates
Every year it seems like HERSHEY® gives us all a chance to enjoy another creation with KISSES chocolates but these NEW HERSHEY® Lava Cake KISSES chocolates might be my favorite one yet. Delicious!! The HERSHEY® Lava Cake KISSES chocolates are made with real HERSHEY® rich, creamy chocolate and packaged in some adorable Valentine themed foil. Decadent dark chocolate with gooey chocolate filling that are inspired by the lava cakes we all love. Perfect for any Valentine’s Day treat or gift. These KISSES chocolates are so good, so when you buy some for your kid’s classroom treats make sure you buy an extra bag for yourself too!
Valentine’s Day Classroom Gift: Whole “LAVA” Love
Get it? I hope the kids do! ha! I wanted a cute saying that would be perfect for any age and gender. So I did a little creative switch with LAVA and Lotta.
HERSHEY® Lava Cake KISSES chocolates
Small treat bags
Red or Pink bag filling
To make this project even easier for you, I created a free printable treat bag tag that you can use to make these classroom gifts.
Download your FREE “I Have A Whole LAVA Love For You! printable by clicking HERE.
1. Fill each small treat bag with a small handful of the paper filler. I used red to tie in the Valentine’s Day theme.
2. Add HERSHEY® Lava Cake KISSES chocolates to the treat bag. The amount is up to you but I made sure to make it even because you know that kids like things to be even with one another. For this project I added 10 HERSHEY® Lava Cake KISSES chocolates to each treat bag.
3. Print off the treat bag tags and have your kids sign them. I made sure to leave enough room on the printable under the heart for a child to write their name. That way everyone knows who the treats came from.
4. Cut the treat bag tags out and carefully tape them together to seal the treat bag. I have also used staples to do this but I know that when the kids open their treats those staples will end up all over the teacher’s classroom floor. Tape seems to work better for this age.
5. Repeat these steps for as many fun Valentine’s Day classroom gifts you need. This creation is meaningful, on budget, delicious and easy enough that your kids can help you assemble them.
Well there you have it. A simple way to create some smiles and happy tummies on Valentine’s Day. All of the items needed to create these classroom gifts are available at Walmart.
These Whole “LAVA” Love Valentine’s Day classroom treats might be my favorite Valentine’s Day treats I have created for my kids to take with them to school. I love that they are simple but filled with delicious HERSHEY® KISSES chocolates that I know the kids will enjoy.
This is absolutely adorable! I know my daughter will love doing this!
Karen Propes says
I just love these! I can’t wait to show my Granddaughter, so we can make them. Thanks for sharing.
ellen beck says
I like this idea. So cute and very easy. I could see making these up and also randomly handing them out!
Laurie Nykaza says
What a great idea to make goody bags for the kids with such yummy candy inside. My daughter wants these now for her class too.l