There is nothing better than coming home to a nice hot bath and some homemade salt scrubs. You will have a hard time deciding which one of these 9 DIY Spring Salt Scrubs to make for your next relaxing bath at home.
I love scrubs but I especially love making my own. As the snow melts and we start focusing on gardens and flowers I am excitedly waiting for all of those spring flavors and scents to add to my salt scrub collection. I have found some great DIY salt scrub recipes that I think you will enjoy as well. Make these for yourself or package them for gifts.
9 DIY Spring Salt Scrubs
1. DIY Margarita Salt Scrub from Mommy Musings creates an adult friendly scrub that will bring you straight to the beaches of Mexico.
2. Coconut Rose Body Scrub from Lulus Fashion Blog has the recipe for your skin that will have you feeling like you took a day trip to the spa. A refreshing scrub that will tone, smooth and brighten your skin in minutes.
3. Grapefruit Mint Sea Salt Scrub from The Bewitchin’ Kitchen combines mint and grapefruit to create a refreshing and invigorating scrub that will boost your mood and get you moving and grooving.
4. Lemon Bath Salt from Midwest Modern Momma has the perfect detox scrub that will clear your head and boost your mood but also give your skin a nice refresh!
5. Orange Creamsicle Bath Salts by Tammilee Tips a perfect trip back to childhood with a yummy orange creamsicle treat. The combination of vanilla and orange to make a creamsicle is just perfect! How can you go wrong with orange and vanilla!
6. Lavender Vanilla Salt Scrub by Building Our Story provides an easy DIY tutorial to create a beautiful and flavorful salt scrub that will have you and your skin refreshed and relaxed!
7. Sea Salt and Olive Oil Scrub by Simply Stacie a two ingredient scrub that will become an essential in your beauty routine. This scrub is a nice exfoliant to slough off dead skin and make it feel smooth and healthy.
8. Lush Salt Scrub by The Sits Girls brings Lush to your home. Combining Avocado Oil, Grapefruit, Sea Salt and Seaweed you will be able to enjoy the luxurious treat in no time!
9. Rosemary and Lemon Salt Scrub by Farm and Pretty has the easiest healing scrub you can use to prepare for springtime ready skin. Talk about fresh ingredients for a fresh scrub.
All of these Salt Scrubs sound divine. I will be making a few so I am ready for springtime – my skin needs some healing! If you like these DIY Scrub recipes make sure you check out a few of my other DIY Scrubs.
Post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase through my link, Amazon will pay me a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free, so thank you!