It seems like forever ago that we celebrated Teagan’s 6th birthday with a Shopkins party and then later celebrated her while in Turks & Caicos as well, funny how time goes so quickly. Today I am coming here to update everyone on miss Teagan after going to her 6 year old well-check. Sometimes it feels funny to update you all with this information but it is something I have done for YEARS for both Jude and Teagan so it feels even weirder not too!
Don’t you love her Kindergarten school picture? So grown up! We decided to skip photos this year now that she is in school. So, no profession photos for this 6 year old!
Teagan checked out perfectly healthy at the doctor and her charts show she is growing perfectly.
Teagan’s 6 Year Old Stats
Height: 46.5 inches – 71st percentile
Weight: 46 pounds – 57th percentile
THINGS I DON’T WANT TO FORGET:
- Teagan’s favorite colors are purple and pink.
- She is such a fashionista.
- Teagan loves going to dance, swimming and drawing class.
- She is a fantastic reader and speller.
- She loves avocados, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- She wears size 6 in girls.
- Teagan can ride her bike without training wheels!
- She loves getting her nails done with me.
- Very strong willed.
- Picky eater!
- Has a special love for Unicorns and glitter!
- Teagan can talk anyone’s ear off.
- She adores her brother.
- Teagan loves her new Kindergarten and school.
- Teagan is very smart and such a quick learner.
- She HATES brushing her teeth because she HATES toothpaste…such a struggle!
I cannot believe how fast each year goes. It is hard to believe that she is already 6. We have loved seeing her grow into a Kindergartner this year and also see that her artistic abilities are growing every day. Without Teagan our days would be so quiet and boring. She keeps us moving and grooving especially when she decides to play KidzBop in the living room!
Here’s to a happy, healthy and fun year of being 6!!